Own Your Oral Health: Subscribe now for tips to ensure a bright smile
Get the facts about your oral health by subscribing to our blog!
Teeth. What more is there to know other than you should brush twice a day and visit the dentist regularly? It turns out, a lot more than you think. We hope you will consider turning to us when those questions in life come up including:
- What happens inside my mouth during pregnancy?
- When is the best time to invest in braces for my child?
- Or, how do I take care of my furry loved ones teeth?
Our blog has been around for a while, but we thought it was time to spruce up our look and add new features for our readers. The new site includes:
- A subscribe feature – receive an email when new content is published.
- A live Twitter feed
- Easier navigation
- The ability to share and link content to social media outlets – if you find a topic helpful, share it with your friends!
As an added incentive for subscribing to our blog during our relaunch week (12/16 – 12/ 22), you will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of our holiday on-the-road survival kits including a Delta Dental travel mug, coffee gift card, and dental brush-up kit. You’ll find the “subscribe” button on our new blog homepage, www.deltadentalwiblog.com.
Please leave us comments, email us, or make suggestions for future content. However you choose to stay in touch, we’re grateful for the virtual love.
Through our renewed sponsorship with Packers Radio Network, for every Green Bay Packers sack, Delta Dental of … Read More
No one hopes for a dental emergency, but it can and does happen. Plan ahead for the … Read More
Tooth decay is an epidemic among children living in low-income households, due to a lack of accessible … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments