Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
Sending little ones to bed without brushing may not seem like a big deal, but cavities are nearly 100% preventable which is why brushing twice a day is so important.
Emotions run high for pre-retirees. While the thought of retirement can be exciting because it means no more work, it can also be daunting for those who lose benefits.
A thorough dental routine can help prevent expensive dental procedures, but sometimes, dental care can be costly. Dental insurance aims to help cover the cost of treatment. Most plans cover all or most of your … Read More
Through our renewed sponsorship with Packers Radio Network, for every Green Bay Packers sack, Delta Dental of Wisconsin will donate $100 to the Seal-A-Smile program to help Sack Plaque in Wisconsin schools during the 2016/2017 … Read More
August can be a big time of the year for children going back to school — but it’s also a big time of year for the Tooth Fairy. National Tooth Fairy Day is on August 22, … Read More
Your mom gave you a lot of wise advice when you were growing up, but one bit of wisdom holds especially true: Drink your milk!
Fraud not only drives up the cost of dental coverage for your patients, it can directly affect your practice. Accidental fraud can happen. Understanding fraud can help you keep your practice safe. Learn what you … Read More
The Tooth Fairy is an American tradition, but the ritual of kids exchanging teeth for some type of prize can be found in every recorded human culture. Kids can make the Tooth Fairy’s job a … Read More
X-ray vision lets Superman see through walls and your dentist see through bone. This superpower can be a powerful tool, allowing professionals to treat problems before they get bigger. But when should you limit exposure … Read More
With the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics right around the corner, athletes all over the world are training for the games. The life of an elite athlete means to win it all, you not only … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 4 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 5 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 6 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 7 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 8 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 2 Likes
- 9 Defining Delta Dental: We’re Not a Dentist Office 2 Likes
- 10 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 2 Likes