Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
Our mouths need professional cleanings. Plaque and tartar buildup happens over time, kind of like how a ceiling fan collects dust. Consistent dental care creates a healthy smile over time, but what can just ONE … Read More
Many young children go through a stage where they become extremely choosy about what they eat. Though it’s a normal phase, parents of picky eaters are often concerned about their kids getting proper nutrition (which … Read More
Need to add a dependent to your dental insurance? Ask yourself these five questions first:
Sending little ones to bed without brushing may not seem like a big deal, but cavities are nearly 100% preventable which is why brushing twice a day is so important.
Emotions run high for pre-retirees. While the thought of retirement can be exciting because it means no more work, it can also be daunting for those who lose benefits.
A thorough dental routine can help prevent expensive dental procedures, but sometimes, dental care can be costly. Dental insurance aims to help cover the cost of treatment. Most plans cover all or most of your … Read More
Through our renewed sponsorship with Packers Radio Network, for every Green Bay Packers sack, Delta Dental of Wisconsin will donate $100 to the Seal-A-Smile program to help Sack Plaque in Wisconsin schools during the 2016/2017 … Read More
August can be a big time of the year for children going back to school — but it’s also a big time of year for the Tooth Fairy. National Tooth Fairy Day is on August 22, … Read More
Your mom gave you a lot of wise advice when you were growing up, but one bit of wisdom holds especially true: Drink your milk!
Fraud not only drives up the cost of dental coverage for your patients, it can directly affect your practice. Accidental fraud can happen. Understanding fraud can help you keep your practice safe. Learn what you … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 4 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 5 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 6 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 7 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 8 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 9 26 and Uninsured: 5 Options After You Age Out Your Parents’ Plan 2 Likes
- 10 Is the Beverage to Blame? Sports Drinks May Not Be Causing Those Cavities 2 Likes