Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
Dental benefits are designed to save you money, and one of the best ways to maximize your benefits is to see an in-network dentist.
The practice of yoga is on the rise. 36 million Americans regularly roll out their mats to reap the health benefits of yoga including improved flexibility, focus, strength, and stress relief. Among the lengthy benefits … Read More
Of the 6 billion people on the planet, 4.8 billion have a cell phone, while only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. If you own both (and we hope you do), recent research tells us these 2 … Read More
When a baby tooth falls out, the Tooth Fairy flies in for her pearly white reward and often leaves money as a token of her appreciation. These days, our favorite fairy is leaving an average … Read More
Oral health policy is dynamic. Whether or not it changes depends on many factors—including a new President.
From steps to words, there are so many “firsts” for new parents to look forward to—including baby’s first tooth. Here’s a guide as their grins grow:
The Tooth Fairy is notorious for sprinkling her fairy dust on pillows, taking baby teeth, and leaving a few dollars behind.
Their first steps, first words, first smile—every moment matters. Here’s how to keep your child’s mouth healthy during his or her first year:
Just like your teeth can be sensitive to ice cream, cold temperatures can also impact your smile. But is it the season bringing on your sensitivity, or does the problem lie elsewhere?
Expiration dates for milk and meats are entirely different than those on lotions and lipsticks. With the exception of medication, product expiration dates aren’t federally regulated.
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 4 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 5 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 6 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 7 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 8 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 9 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 10 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 26 and Uninsured: 5 Options After You Age Out Your Parents’ Plan 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments