Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
The Tooth Fairy is notorious for sprinkling her fairy dust on pillows, taking baby teeth, and leaving a few dollars behind.
Their first steps, first words, first smile—every moment matters. Here’s how to keep your child’s mouth healthy during his or her first year:
Just like your teeth can be sensitive to ice cream, cold temperatures can also impact your smile. But is it the season bringing on your sensitivity, or does the problem lie elsewhere?
Expiration dates for milk and meats are entirely different than those on lotions and lipsticks. With the exception of medication, product expiration dates aren’t federally regulated.
At a routine checkup, dentists can spot a lot more than just cavities. In fact, your dentist can detect the symptoms of more than 120 diseases, including oral cancer. That’s why it’s important to visit … Read More
PLUS: High-Five Milwaukee Bucks Players Basketball season is here, and we want to help you smile on and off the court! We are pleased to announce a sponsorship renewal with the Milwaukee Bucks for the … Read More
‘Tis the season for some of our favorite holiday foods — and cranberries definitely make the list. Especially for Wisconsinites since we lead the nation in cranberry production with more than 60 percent of country’s crop … Read More
Dental sealants are thin plastic coatings that protect against plaque. Applied to back teeth, sealants fill and seal the deep grooves to keep decay out of hard-to-reach areas. But what is the lifespan of a … Read More
When open enrollment discussions begin, a subject that may arise is whether or not you should enroll in a Flexible Spending Account, also known as an FSA.
With dinners, cocktail hours, company celebrations and family gatherings on the calendar this time of year, there are a lot of opportunities to sip on drinks that may stain your smile. Coffee, red wine, soda … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 4 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 5 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 6 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 7 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 8 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 9 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 10 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes