Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
By signing up for dental insurance, you already made a huge first step. People who have dental insurance report improvements in their overall health and well-being. Be sure to use your benefits to their full … Read More
Halloween is one of the spookiest holidays for teeth — but all candies are not equally frightful. Some of the sweets in your children’s treat bags have the potential to do more damage to teeth … Read More
Floss is making headlines, but not in the way we hoped. By now you’ve heard about the Associated Press’ claim that evidence for flossing is “weak and unreliable.” Many dental professionals partially agree: they think … Read More
If you visit a Delta Dental network dentist, you won’t have to submit any paperwork – your dentist will submit a claim directly to Delta Dental of Wisconsin on your behalf after your dental appointment.
Our mouths need professional cleanings. Plaque and tartar buildup happens over time, kind of like how a ceiling fan collects dust. Consistent dental care creates a healthy smile over time, but what can just ONE … Read More
Many young children go through a stage where they become extremely choosy about what they eat. Though it’s a normal phase, parents of picky eaters are often concerned about their kids getting proper nutrition (which … Read More
Need to add a dependent to your dental insurance? Ask yourself these five questions first:
Sending little ones to bed without brushing may not seem like a big deal, but cavities are nearly 100% preventable which is why brushing twice a day is so important.
Emotions run high for pre-retirees. While the thought of retirement can be exciting because it means no more work, it can also be daunting for those who lose benefits.
A thorough dental routine can help prevent expensive dental procedures, but sometimes, dental care can be costly. Dental insurance aims to help cover the cost of treatment. Most plans cover all or most of your … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 4 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 5 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 7 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 8 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 9 Bye-Bye Baby Teeth: A Loose Tooth Guide 2 Likes
- 10 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 2 Likes