Low Maintenance Mouth Still Need Dental Coverage
You take care of your teeth and don’t have any major dental issues. If you’re one of the 108 million Americans that lack dental coverage, you might ask yourself,
“Do I really need dental insurance?”
Yes, you really do. Here’s why:
° You’re more likely to visit the dentist.
It’s a fact — people with dental coverage visit the dentist more often than those without coverage. And, people who visit the dentist more often have better oral health.
° You might be happier.
Dental coverage is a significant factor in overall well-being. Americans who have dental coverage are 14% more likely to report high overall well-being, compared to those without dental coverage.
° Your body will benefit.
Your mouth is a window to your overall health. Your dentist can detect signs of nutritional deficiencies, general infections, and even more serious systemic diseases.
Don’t take your smile for granted! Visit DeltaDentalWI.com to find a plan that works for you.
Today is National Cheese Lover’s Day! Did you know that there are more than 1,000 types of … Read More
Travelers need to be organized—especially when it comes to your oral health. So fasten your seatbelts and … Read More
Your general dentist likely provides a broad range of preventive and restorative services, including routine cleanings and … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments