Low Maintenance Mouth Still Need Dental Coverage
You take care of your teeth and don’t have any major dental issues. If you’re one of the 108 million Americans that lack dental coverage, you might ask yourself,
“Do I really need dental insurance?”
Yes, you really do. Here’s why:
° You’re more likely to visit the dentist.
It’s a fact — people with dental coverage visit the dentist more often than those without coverage. And, people who visit the dentist more often have better oral health.
° You might be happier.
Dental coverage is a significant factor in overall well-being. Americans who have dental coverage are 14% more likely to report high overall well-being, compared to those without dental coverage.
° Your body will benefit.
Your mouth is a window to your overall health. Your dentist can detect signs of nutritional deficiencies, general infections, and even more serious systemic diseases.
Don’t take your smile for granted! Visit DeltaDentalWI.com to find a plan that works for you.
2014 is coming to a close – we’re only a few short days away from the New … Read More
Is your child among the millions who love going to the dentist? If not, and you’re looking … Read More
“Can I schedule an appointment?” “You’re a dentist office, right?” “Where are you located?” We’ve heard it … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 8 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 9 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 10 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes