Strategies for a Speedy Smile Routine
Chef. Chauffer. Teacher. Event Coordinator. Financial Planner. Personal Shopper.
What if we told you approximately 66% of Americans juggle all six of these jobs? Would you believe these individuals make a $0 per year salary? It’s true, and you might even be one of them.
So, who are these remarkable, multi-tasking people?
Moms and dads will do just about anything to ensure healthy, happy children. But with the constant appointments, practices, and crazy schedules, it’s hard to keep everything (and everyone) in line.
While it’s fine to rush out the door and forget to grab your cell phone or brush your hair, you should never leave the house without brushing your teeth. Tooth decay is nearly 100% preventable, which means healthy smiles for the whole family are possible.
When we get busy, we tend to be less organized. Here are some tips to ensure a smoother routine and a smile-filled family:
Repetition makes routine.
Make your brushing behaviors second-nature. Do everything in the same order. Wake-up, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, BRUSH. Regardless of which order works for you, enjoy meals before you get your brush on.
Use a timesaving toothbrush.
Electric toothbrushes can be a time-saver for the whole family. They’re a great choice for kids that have a hard time reaching all parts of their mouths. Many power brushes feature timers, so you get the best brush in the recommended two minutes. Do you or a family member get bored easily? Try a musical toothbrush.
Do it together.
Make brushing and flossing a family affair! If you can’t do it together everyday, keep kids accountable with a brushing and flossing chart.
Do you have any tips for establishing a routine? Share them in the comments below!
When open enrollment discussions begin, a subject that may arise is whether or not you should enroll … Read More
A recent Delta Dental study of 15,000 consumers indicated that more than 55% of respondents would change … Read More
Whether it’s ham, hens, or good ol’ fashioned turkey, meat shines as the holiday table showstopper. Not … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 6 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 7 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 8 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 9 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 10 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments