Making the Most of Your Dental Coverage at the Dentist
Do you have a dental visit scheduled for 2015? Kudos for planning ahead!
If your coverage changed with the New Year, or you’re seeing a new dentist, be sure to take a few minutes to review your plan coverage. Planning ahead will allow you to receive the best value from your dental benefits.
Why it pays to stay in-network
If you have Delta Dental of Wisconsin coverage, choose one of our many participating dentists from our two dentist networks. More than 90 percent of Wisconsin dentists and more than three-fourths of dentists nationwide are members of the Delta Dental Premier network, making it the largest dentist network in Wisconsin and nationwide. The Delta Dental PPO network is more exclusive and offers greater cost savings. By leveraging the Delta Dental Premier and Delta Dental PPO networks, we can offer customers more choices, better accessibility, and lower prices for their dental benefits.
Our network dentists will:
- Submit claims directly to Delta Dental. That means less paperwork for you!
- Not balance bill you. What that means is that Delta Dental has negotiated lower dental fees with our network dentists. If the Delta Dental network fee is lower than the dentist’s regular fee, you’ll see the difference on your Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Your EOB will show you what was charged, what was paid, the amount the dentists will write off, and how much you should pay. Compare the bill you receive from the dentist with the EOB you receive from Delta Dental, and let your dentists know if there are differences or if you have questions.
Back-to-school season signals sports, schedules, and one other important staple – snacks. If you hear, “I’m … Read More
We live in an age of entrepreneurial innovation. Professionals are passing on corporate life and becoming their … Read More
While many adults loathe blowing out birthday candles each year, we think you should embrace your age. … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments