4 Reasons Why It’s Easy Being Green
A wise frog once told us, “It’s not easy being green.” Well, no offense Kermit, but we have to disagree. Here are four green things to help your body and smile:
1. Mint: There’s a reason most dental products are mint-flavored. Besides their fresh taste, mint leaves clean your tongue and teeth. How? They block harmful bacteria growth inside your mouth. If you’re not partial to leaf chewing, refresh your dental gear with a minty paste and pack of floss.
2. Green Exercise: The top ‘o the morning doesn’t seem so dim anymore. Spring is only a few days away! Get outside for a jog and enjoy the budding greenery. Your body, mouth, and mood will thank you.
3. Green Tea: This steamy beverage is a smile superstar. Green tea contains bacteria-fighting polyphenols that help prevent tooth-attacking acids. Bonus points to those who brew their tea with fluoridated water.
4. Leafy Greens: Believe it or not, leafy vegetables are luckier than leafy clovers. These veggies promote good digestion and help support oral health. For example, green goodies like spinach and kale require a lot of chewing. Chewing increases saliva flow, which is a wonderful (natural) way to kick plaque to the curb.
Follow our suggestions to enjoy a green-with-envy and luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day!
Some items are easy to recycle: Old books make great additions to your local school. Hand-me-downs can … Read More
The holidays are over, but the chilly winter weather is still going strong. Sledding, skating, and building … Read More
Like most babies, your little one probably finds comfort in a pacifier or binky or sucking a … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 6 Women’s Oral Health Timeline [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 3 Likes
- 8 Why We Dig Gardening 3 Likes
- 9 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 10 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes