3 Reasons to Download our Mobile App
The Delta Dental Mobile App has been redesigned allowing you to keep your dental benefit information in one place. Plus, there are some new exciting features too! Here are three reasons you should hit the app store today:
1. Access your ID card on the go.
Being constantly on the go makes it easy to forget your ID card once in a while. Our app lets you access your Delta Dental ID card on your phone. Plus, you can download your ID card so you don’t have to log in every time you open the app.
2. Convince your kids to brush.
Begging kids to brush for the recommended two minutes, twice a day is a chore you shouldn’t have to add to your list. Our toothbrush timer makes brushing interactive by giving kids the ability to watch the time themselves while brushing along to music. Plus, this feature is accessible without logging in to the app.
3. Estimate your care costs.
Budget for an upcoming procedure with our Cost Estimator. You can also use it to help select a new dentist. After you compare treatment costs from a Delta Dental PPO provider versus a provider that hasn’t joined the Delta Dental networks, you’ll see the value in going PPO.
Are you responsible for managing your company’s benefits? Maybe you’re an HR professional for a large corporation, … Read More
Are you ready to ring in the New Year with a smooch from your sweetie? If you’re … Read More
Getting to the dentist can be hard enough. From taking time off of work to scheduling follow-up … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments