3 Online Tools to Help You Maximize Your Dental Insurance
By signing up for dental insurance, you already made a huge first step. People who have dental insurance report improvements in their overall health and well-being. Be sure to use your benefits to their full benefit.
Here are 3 tools to help you manage and maximize your benefits online:
1. View or Print Membership Card
Misplaced your card and need a replacement? Not a problem. Login to your account and simply print another one.
2. Find a Network Dentist
3. Estimate Dental Costs.
Know what to expect before you go to your appointment. Use our cost estimator to compare treatment costs and budget for future treatments.
Between the thrills and fears, hockey parents’ feelings go head-to-head. From the excitement of a slap shot … Read More
With the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics right around the corner, athletes all over the world are … Read More
A smile can do wonders for a person. It can make you feel happier, more confident, and … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments