3 Online Tools to Help You Maximize Your Dental Insurance
By signing up for dental insurance, you already made a huge first step. People who have dental insurance report improvements in their overall health and well-being. Be sure to use your benefits to their full benefit.
Here are 3 tools to help you manage and maximize your benefits online:
1. View or Print Membership Card
Misplaced your card and need a replacement? Not a problem. Login to your account and simply print another one.
2. Find a Network Dentist
3. Estimate Dental Costs.
Know what to expect before you go to your appointment. Use our cost estimator to compare treatment costs and budget for future treatments.
Dual Coverage: Coverage Under More Than One Dental Plan It’s not uncommon for people to have coverage … Read More
Many people think of camping as a way to escape our technology-obsessed world. While that’s true in … Read More
A smile can do wonders for a person. It can make you feel happier, more confident, and … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 8 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 9 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 10 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes