Top 3 Reasons Your Teeth Love Turkey Day
Family, fellowship, and food are just a few of the reasons why we love Thanksgiving. When the food is flowing at the Turkey Day table, the smiles are too! Believe it or not, your teeth love Thanksgiving just as much as you. Here are the Top 3 Reasons Your Teeth Love Turkey Day:
Pumpkins are decorative and delicious, but did you know they’re good for your teeth too? Pumpkin pulp is filled with enamel-building Vitamin A, fiber and potassium. Your teeth love all parts of the pumpkin – including their seeds! Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, a nutrient that can strengthen teeth.
Turkey is unarguably the main attraction of the Thanksgiving table. Turkey is loaded with protein, making it a fan favorite for both your body and smile. Protein has phosphorus in it, and when phosphorus mixes with calcium and vitamin D, it creates strong bones and teeth.
Turkey is a healthy option for a great smile.
Turkey may be the star of the table, but side dishes can shine too. We love all veggies, but our Thanksgiving favorites are the ones filled with nutrients and fiber. Nutrients (like carbs, fats, and proteins) build strong bones and teeth, while fiber stimulates salvia flow, which acts as a defense against cavities.
The school year is underway. New haircuts and freshly pressed clothes fill the halls. It must be … Read More
Catching up on emails. Taking personal calls. Surfing the web. According to Americans, these are all reasons … Read More
When open enrollment discussions begin, a subject that may arise is whether or not you should enroll … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 6 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes