‘Tis the Season for Crafts: DIY Holiday Gifts for All
December is here, and the third is Make A Gift Day! Crafting can be therapeutic, so try channeling your holiday stress into a creative craft. Loved ones always enjoy presents filled with (your) presence. Here are some dental-inspired DIYs for every one on your list.
The Foodie: If you have a friend who loves gourmet, whip up a batch of cinnamon sugar almonds. They’re loaded with tooth-healthy protein, vitamin E, and fiber. Use mini cellophane bags and ribbon for extra holiday cheer.
The Naturalist: Concoct a minty peppermint mouthwash, made using 100% natural ingredients. Store the refreshing rinse in a reusable glass vessel, and voila — your gift is ready to be received.
The Makeup Maven: Make a moisturizing lip balm for the makeup-minded gal. This recipe only contains a few ingredients, so it’s simple to customize the flavor and scent. Soft lips are the perfect complement to any healthy smile.
The Super Mom: Try your hand brush at a kid-themed bathroom sign. Moms likely get tired of repeating variations on the daily spiel, “Wash your hands. Brush your teeth!” Hopefully an encouraging bathroom sign will help to give your favorite mom a break.
Happy Make A Gift Day, but most importantly, happy crafting!
Getting to the dentist can be hard enough. From taking time off of work to scheduling follow-up … Read More
Many parents have questions when it comes to the need for braces and orthodontic care for their … Read More
Our mouths need professional cleanings. Plaque and tartar buildup happens over time, kind of like how a … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 6 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes