Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
X-ray vision lets Superman see through walls and your dentist see through bone. This superpower can be a powerful tool, allowing professionals to treat problems before they get bigger. But when should you limit exposure … Read More
With the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics right around the corner, athletes all over the world are training for the games. The life of an elite athlete means to win it all, you not only … Read More
We live in an age of entrepreneurial innovation. Professionals are passing on corporate life and becoming their own bosses. Today, freelancers, the self-employed, and contract workers account for 30% of the national workforce, and that … Read More
One word explains why dental benefits work: prevention. Most dental disease is preventable. Dental benefits are designed to help keep your smile healthy and prevent you from developing serious oral health problems.
All eyes will be on the Summer Olympics in Rio this August. In addition to checking out the amazing performances, games and matches, you may notice a few grin-worthy moments. Here are a few of … Read More
Continue to clear up your insurance confusion with our Dental Benefits 103 Infographic:
What would a tropical drink be without these decorative devices? Other than the 24 hours following tooth removal, we don’t see any reason to skip on straws.
Your general dentist likely provides a broad range of preventive and restorative services, including routine cleanings and exams. However, if you have an oral health problem that requires specialized care, your dentist may refer you … Read More
What can smiles communicate? Plenty. They can express love, kindness and confidence. They can reassure us and bring joy into our lives. Smiles also have the power to tell us about a person’s oral health.
From one mother to another, let’s be honest for a minute. When was the last time you made a dental appointment that wasn’t for your kids? You’re bravely fighting picky eater battles, running between school … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 8 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 9 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 10 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes