Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Smile
Of the 6 billion people on the planet, 4.8 billion have a cell phone, while only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. If you own both (and we hope you do), recent research tells us these 2 … Read More
When a baby tooth falls out, the Tooth Fairy flies in for her pearly white reward and often leaves money as a token of her appreciation. These days, our favorite fairy is leaving an average … Read More
Oral health policy is dynamic. Whether or not it changes depends on many factors—including a new President.
From steps to words, there are so many “firsts” for new parents to look forward to—including baby’s first tooth. Here’s a guide as their grins grow:
The Tooth Fairy is notorious for sprinkling her fairy dust on pillows, taking baby teeth, and leaving a few dollars behind.
Their first steps, first words, first smile—every moment matters. Here’s how to keep your child’s mouth healthy during his or her first year:
Just like your teeth can be sensitive to ice cream, cold temperatures can also impact your smile. But is it the season bringing on your sensitivity, or does the problem lie elsewhere?
Expiration dates for milk and meats are entirely different than those on lotions and lipsticks. With the exception of medication, product expiration dates aren’t federally regulated.
At a routine checkup, dentists can spot a lot more than just cavities. In fact, your dentist can detect the symptoms of more than 120 diseases, including oral cancer. That’s why it’s important to visit … Read More
PLUS: High-Five Milwaukee Bucks Players Basketball season is here, and we want to help you smile on and off the court! We are pleased to announce a sponsorship renewal with the Milwaukee Bucks for the … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 6 Women’s Oral Health Timeline [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 3 Likes
- 8 Why We Dig Gardening 3 Likes
- 9 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 10 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes