Our Dentists, Our Networks
One of the distinguishing characteristics of Delta Dental of Wisconsin is that we have two dentist networks available to our more than 1.5 million members. We offer a PPO like most other insurance companies and, as an added benefit, we offer the Delta Dental Premier network.
The Delta Dental Premier network, with more than 3,800 places to access care, is the state’s largest dentist network. The Delta Dental PPO network has close to 1,800 access points, and gives you more places to access care than any other state PPO network.
Dentists in the Delta Dental Premier and Delta Dental PPO networks accept a set fee ceiling and will not charge a Delta Dental patient more than the agreed-upon fee. Delta Dental PPO dentists provide a greater discount, creating more cost savings for members. In addition, dentists in both networks agree to service guarantees and standardized claim processing policies, and provide quality care while keeping costs down.
Credentialing is required. All Delta Dental Premier and Delta Dental PPO dentists must meet Delta Dental’s high credentialing standards in order to maintain their network status. All required elements are reviewed and updated regularly, giving you the assurance that every network dentist meets the highest standards for care and service.
Delta Dental’s Professional Relations team is dedicated to working with dentists, so that a network dentist has a clear and complete understanding of what their network status means. By creating relationships with dentists and their staff, the Delta Dental Premier network and Delta Dental PPO network have grown annually by 1 percent and 4 percent, respectively, over the past several years.
In a recent dentist survey, dentists and staff gave Delta Dental high marks for personal service, continuing-education opportunities, flexibility and claims processing with fast payment.
Delta Dental Premier and Delta Dental PPO dentists partner with Delta Dental to make our dental-benefit programs successful and enable positive oral health.
Catching up on emails. Taking personal calls. Surfing the web. According to Americans, these are all reasons … Read More
PLUS: Meet Milwaukee Bucks Players Basketball season is here, and we want to help you smile on … Read More
You may be searching for every possible write-off possible this tax season. And if you were healthy … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 2 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 3 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 4 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 5 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 6 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 7 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 8 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 9 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 10 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 26 and Uninsured: 5 Options After You Age Out Your Parents’ Plan 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments