Healthy Smile Hack: Summer Dentist Appointments
Recognize this short list of smart strategies?
- Arrive at the DMV the minute it opens.
- Buy next year’s holiday decorations the day after Christmas.
- Cook meals in bulk and freeze the rest.
Well, here’s another life hack: Schedule a dentist appointment this summer. Summer break is the prime time to send every family member to the dentist. Why?
Your summer schedule may be filled with camps and sports, but it’s more open than other times of the year. And, less chaos equals more time. Your kids won’t miss school and you won’t miss work.
Tip: Does your child start the school year at a different time than most? Avoid the back-to-school rush – book the appointment around other schools’ start sessions.
We all know how good it feels to cross one more errand off our to-do list. And while you’re at it, schedule any other routine appointments you or your family may need.
Your child may have indulged in eating plenty of summer sugary treats during the break making them more prone to cavities.
Have a smile-filled, stress-free summer!
If expecting women in Wisconsin are anything like their national counterparts, roughly 42.5 percent of them are … Read More
Netflix was the birth of delivery-on-demand. Fast-forward to 2016 and you’ll find there’s a box subscription for … Read More
You’re probably wondering how to keep the party fun for the kids, and low-stress for you. The … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 6 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 7 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 8 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 9 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 10 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments