Healthy Smile Hack: Summer Dentist Appointments
Recognize this short list of smart strategies?
- Arrive at the DMV the minute it opens.
- Buy next year’s holiday decorations the day after Christmas.
- Cook meals in bulk and freeze the rest.
Well, here’s another life hack: Schedule a dentist appointment this summer. Summer break is the prime time to send every family member to the dentist. Why?
Your summer schedule may be filled with camps and sports, but it’s more open than other times of the year. And, less chaos equals more time. Your kids won’t miss school and you won’t miss work.
Tip: Does your child start the school year at a different time than most? Avoid the back-to-school rush – book the appointment around other schools’ start sessions.
We all know how good it feels to cross one more errand off our to-do list. And while you’re at it, schedule any other routine appointments you or your family may need.
Your child may have indulged in eating plenty of summer sugary treats during the break making them more prone to cavities.
Have a smile-filled, stress-free summer!
The school year is underway. New haircuts and freshly pressed clothes fill the halls. It must be … Read More
If dental benefit terms confuse you, you’re not alone. A 2013 survey found that 51 percent of … Read More
If you’re a parent to a child with braces, you’ve seen the struggles firsthand: Braces make it … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Why We Dig Gardening 3 Likes
- 6 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 7 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 8 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 9 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 10 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes