Go Green by Going Paperless
It’s obvious we love the color green, but we view “green” as a verb too.
Each year, Americans use around 69 million tons of paper and paperboard. How can you reduce your carbon footprint? One way you can “go green” is with your dental benefit statements and information.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for an online account. Everything you currently receive on paper, like your explanation of benefits, is accessible online. Visit deltadentalwi.com/create-account to set up an online account.
- Go Green e-Statements. Elect to receive your Explanations of Benefits (EOBs) online. Sign into your account and select My Benefits. Scroll down and select Go Green E-Statements. Complete the requested information to begin receiving your e-EOBs.
- Access your account from anywhere. Our website was set up with your needs in mind. With our mobile responsive design, you can access from your phone, tablet, or computer and you can search for a dentist, access a recent claim, view/use your ID card – everything is on your device!
How does this help the environment?
For every 1 million subscribers who go paperless:
- 22 million gallons of water will be conserved
- 1,632 trees will be conserved
- 7 tons of solid waste won’t be manufactured
Through our renewed sponsorship with Packers Radio Network, for every Green Bay Packers sack, Delta Dental of … Read More
Do you have a dental visit scheduled for 2015? Kudos for planning ahead! If your coverage changed … Read More
Sending little ones to bed without brushing may not seem like a big deal, but cavities are … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments