Get Crafty with Extra Toothbrushes
As a dental practice, it’s standard to have a surplus of toothbrushes around the office. Add some holiday cheer to your practice with this colorful wreath:
- Cheap Colorful Toothbrushes (Between 30-60, depending on wreath size.)
- Styrofoam Wreath
- Wire Ribbon (Strong enough to bear weight)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Stickers, bows and other decorations (optional)
- Lay out toothbrushes in a desired pattern, making sure that you have enough toothbrushes to cover the entire wreath
- Use the hot glue gun to glue each toothbrush to the wreath, one-by-one.
- When all toothbrushes are in place, flip the wreath over and glue the ribbon onto the back, making a loop.
- Add stickers, bows and other decorations, if desired.
Show us your finished product by tagging us on Facebook and Twitter!
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is a proud sponsor of the 2015 WIAA State Basketball Tournament. The Girls … Read More
Open enrollment. It’s the term buzzing around your HR department this time of year. But what does … Read More
You’re probably wondering how to keep the party fun for the kids, and low-stress for you. The … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 6 Women’s Oral Health Timeline [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 3 Likes
- 8 Why We Dig Gardening 3 Likes
- 9 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 10 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes