Get Crafty with Extra Toothbrushes
As a dental practice, it’s standard to have a surplus of toothbrushes around the office. Add some holiday cheer to your practice with this colorful wreath:
- Cheap Colorful Toothbrushes (Between 30-60, depending on wreath size.)
- Styrofoam Wreath
- Wire Ribbon (Strong enough to bear weight)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Stickers, bows and other decorations (optional)
- Lay out toothbrushes in a desired pattern, making sure that you have enough toothbrushes to cover the entire wreath
- Use the hot glue gun to glue each toothbrush to the wreath, one-by-one.
- When all toothbrushes are in place, flip the wreath over and glue the ribbon onto the back, making a loop.
- Add stickers, bows and other decorations, if desired.
Show us your finished product by tagging us on Facebook and Twitter!
The Delta Dental Mobile App has been redesigned allowing you to keep your dental benefit information in … Read More
In 1973, cosmonaut Yuri Romanenko developed a toothache while on a 96-day mission to the International Space … Read More
The school year is underway. New haircuts and freshly pressed clothes fill the halls. It must be … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments