Dental Plan Designs with Kids in Mind
Quality dental care is essential for a child’s well-being. Research shows cavities are the single most common chronic disease among children. Untreated decay affects 19.5% of 2 to 5 year olds and 22.9% of 6 to 19 year olds. Dental disease can affect a child’s life, from eating and sleeping, to school performance and self-esteem.
That’s why it’s so important for children to see a dentist.
Give your child a lifetime of smiles – start early! Children should be seen by age one or when their first tooth comes in. And, fortunately for you, most Delta Dental plans cover the important preventive services your child needs from a dentist:
- Fluoride treatments
Review your dental plan benefits carefully to see what services your plan covers. Here’s to your little one’s healthy, growing grin!
With the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics right around the corner, athletes all over the world are … Read More
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is a proud sponsor of the 2015 WIAA State Basketball Tournament. The Girls … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 4 Healthy Habits That Qualify for Tax Deductions 3 Likes
- 6 Women’s Oral Health Timeline [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 3 Ways to Reverse Gum Disease 3 Likes
- 8 Why We Dig Gardening 3 Likes
- 9 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 10 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes