Dental Plan Designs with Kids in Mind
Quality dental care is essential for a child’s well-being. Research shows cavities are the single most common chronic disease among children. Untreated decay affects 19.5% of 2 to 5 year olds and 22.9% of 6 to 19 year olds. Dental disease can affect a child’s life, from eating and sleeping, to school performance and self-esteem.
That’s why it’s so important for children to see a dentist.
Give your child a lifetime of smiles – start early! Children should be seen by age one or when their first tooth comes in. And, fortunately for you, most Delta Dental plans cover the important preventive services your child needs from a dentist:
- Fluoride treatments
Review your dental plan benefits carefully to see what services your plan covers. Here’s to your little one’s healthy, growing grin!
Halloween is one of the spookiest holidays for teeth — but all candies are not equally frightful. … Read More
Every year on January 1st, a magic motivation fills the air. New Year’s resolutions lead to a … Read More
Take a few minutes and help us honor National Smile Month by looking back at smiles and … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments