Defining Delta Dental: We’re Not a Dentist Office
“Can I schedule an appointment?”
“You’re a dentist office, right?”
“Where are you located?”
We’ve heard it all before. Not everyone knows what Delta Dental does or how we commit ourselves to your oral and overall health. But we hope to change that!
So who is Delta Dental? Here’s what you need to know:
We Sell Dental Benefits
In 1954, a group of dentists met to discuss how to better improve the oral health of the communities they served. They became the first organization to specialize in dental coverage, serving members in California, Oregon and Washington. In 1966, the group expanded its coverage and formed the Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA).
There Are 39 Delta Dental Companies
DDPA is comprised of 39 independent member companies including Delta Dental of Wisconsin, serving all 50 states, Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico. Together we serve over 59.5 million people from 93,000 employer groups.
We Give Back
We believe everyone deserves access to good oral healthcare. At Delta Dental of Wisconsin, we have made it part of our mission to help extend access to care, advance the science, and support an effective oral-health workforce. Learn about the projects that receive support from our Charitable Fund, and how we live our mission to help improve oral health for residents in Wisconsin.
We’re proud to be a part of your community. Contact us today to learn how we can keep you smiling!
Oral health policy is dynamic. Whether or not it changes depends on many factors—including a new President. … Read More
PLUS: High-Five Milwaukee Bucks Players Basketball season is here, and we want to help you smile on … Read More
Catching up on emails. Taking personal calls. Surfing the web. According to Americans, these are all reasons … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Better off Friends: 3 Ways to Break Up with Your Sugar Addiction 3 Likes
- 6 Dental Insurance 102 [INFOGRAPHIC] 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes
- 1 Free Dental Clinics Help Wisconsinites Smile 4 Comments
- 2 Patients Unwilling to Switch Dentists Proved a Myth 2 Comments
- 3 Looking for a great quote? Check the details 2 Comments