Camp like a Boss with these 5 Glamping Gadgets
Many people think of camping as a way to escape our technology-obsessed world. While that’s true in some respects, savvy individuals are using technology to enhance their outdoor adventures. People are pulling out all the stops to make sleeping under the stars a 5-star experience. There’s even a term for it — “glamping.”
The dental world has come a long way too. In fact, ancient civilizations used to brush their teeth with sticks. Talk about being one with nature! Fast forward to 2015 and there are hundreds of gizmos for your grin.
Before you pack up your portable charger and inflatable tent, check out these 5 glamping gadgets for your smile:
This compact sanitizer uses UV light technology to kill germs on any brush. It also doubles as a toothbrush travel holder (toothbrush included).
Thanks to this 100% biodegradable floss, you won’t have to worry about where to put your used threads. Keep your gums happy and the campsite litter-free.
Snap on, snap off! This toothbrush is eco-friendly and easy to use. The handle is reusable and the brush heads snap on and off.
Water consumption is key to oral and overall health. Camping often means hiking, and hiking requires physical exertion. Stay hydrated on the trail with this smart water bottle. The bottle tracks your hydration levels with a sensor and smartphone app. If you need to chug more H2O, your bottle will omit a glow.
Make the most of your limited space with this all-in-one essential. The barrel holds your toothpaste and brush in one tiny tube. Best of all, the refillable tube keeps your favorite toothpaste handy.
What are your favorite luxury camping gadgets? Share them in the comments section below. Happy glamping!
During the month of February, Americans see the human heart as the symbol of love. Coincidentally, it … Read More
Our mouths need professional cleanings. Plaque and tartar buildup happens over time, kind of like how a … Read More
You may be surprised to find your dentist on your cancer therapy team. To prevent serious … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 6 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes