Bigger Network Boosts Employee Morale
Healthcare coverage enhances employee morale. Coverage is important, but your employees want options too.
Network size impacts the numbers of dentists who are able to serve your employees. The larger the network, the more likely your employees can stay with their current dentist and get the most out of their benefits plan. And if employees are happy, so are you!
A few things to keep in mind:
The network size should be large enough to meet the needs of your employees and their dependents.
Location, location, location
It’s advantageous to have at least 2 dental offices in the network within 5 or 10 miles of your employees’ home or work location. (Less time out of the office for dental visits.)
Share the benefits
Let employees know the benefits of network size
- The Delta Dental PPO network has more than 95,000 providers nationwide.
- The Delta Dental Premier network is the largest provider network in the country, with nearly 145,000 participating dentists.
- Delta Dental’s PPO Plan delivers the industry’s best effective discount — averaging 20.3 percent nationally on all claims paid — resulting in nearly $3 billion in annual savings. Make sure you and your employees know the benefits of the Delta Dental dentist networks today!
As a broker, your clients look to you to help them decide which benefits plans make the … Read More
Chef. Chauffer. Teacher. Event Coordinator. Financial Planner. Personal Shopper. What if we told you approximately 66% of … Read More
December is here, and the third is Make A Gift Day! Crafting can be therapeutic, so try … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 6 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes