5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy
When a baby tooth falls out, the Tooth Fairy flies in for her pearly white reward and often leaves money as a token of her appreciation. These days, our favorite fairy is leaving an average gift of $3.91 per tooth.
But for these kids, the standard money-under-the-pillow didn’t quite cut it. Take a look at their hilarious requests:
1. A lifetime supply of mints
2. Hoverboard request DENIED
3. $5 + $20
4. Candy for healthy teeth?
Money. Money AND a toy
Have your kids written a Tooth Fairy letter worth sharing? Post your picture in the comments section!
More Tooth Fairy Fun
Are visions of sugarplums dancing in your head this December? We don’t blame you! With so … Read More
Expiration dates for milk and meats are entirely different than those on lotions and lipsticks. With the … Read More
The holidays are over, but the chilly winter weather is still going strong. Sledding, skating, and building … Read More
Sign Up Now
- 1 5 Hilarious Requests From Kids to the Tooth Fairy 6 Likes
- 2 4 Things You Need to Know About Wisdom Teeth 5 Likes
- 3 Safe Smiles for Young Bucks! 4 Likes
- 4 One Rule No One Should Break 4 Likes
- 5 Sack Plaque is Back with the Green & Gold 3 Likes
- 6 Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: Detection Can Start at the Dentist 3 Likes
- 7 Move Aside, Turkey: 5 Sides that Steal the Show 3 Likes
- 8 How the Olympics are Making Athletes Champions of Oral Health 3 Likes
- 9 Dental Fellowship is a Plus for Wisconsin Residents 3 Likes
- 10 Leftover Candy Conundrum: What to Do with Extra Halloween Candy 3 Likes